What it does
The script retrieves up to 1000 external backlinks for a selected site. The data is dependent on an external crawler that visits over 1 000 000 domains monthly.
The algorithm returns a number of data fields for every link it finds:
- Links from - URI, where the link is/was located
- Links to - URI of the investigated site, where the link points to
- Anchor text - hyperlink's clickable text, if any (e.g. "click here", "buy", etc.)
- nofollow - is this a nofollow link?
- noindex - is this a noindex link?
- exlinks - total external hyperlinks on page
- redirect - does the link have a redirect?
- count - total links found in this document
- link rank - link rank (the more the better)
- domain rank - domain rank (the more the better)
- directory nesting level - the closer to the root path, the better
- IP address - server IP address
- date added - first time the crawler detected the link
- Last checked - last time the crawler detected the link
- del - date when the crawler first detected removal (if applicable)
- SEO link - if over 600, high probability of this link being unnatural